Friday, August 6, 2010

Five

This picture was taken 5 years ago on our honeymoon. It's one of maybe 3 pictures from our honeymoon that actually turned out, and I'm so thankful it did. I love it.

Dave,

I was thinking yesterday about me accidentally saying, "I love you," when I meant to say, "my arm hurts." Maybe that means I'm sleep deprived or slowly losing my mind. But I think it means that there's so much love inside me for you that it just seeps out unexpectedly.

I love hearing you laugh at stupid TV from the kitchen when I'm making dinner. I love the way you are always smiling when you walk into the house after a long day of work. I love that we argue over things that don't matter but that we are almost always in sync with the things that do matter. We started as best friends, and we're still best friends.

Thanks for opening all my jars and popping my back with your bear hugs. You're my very favorite.

Happy Happy 5th Anniversary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you both! Love you guys lots!!
Dad

Katie said...

Stephanie,

That is beautiful! I still remember your wedding and how special it was. So glad you guys are still happy 5 years later. :)

-Katie Kandagor