Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving Replay

Since I didn't post much from Thanksgiving, and I'm running low on inspiration today, I'll just give a quick summary of our Thanksgiving extravaganza.

The first day with everyone there served as a Birthday party for all the ones we missed while we were apart.

The next day was Thanksgiving. My very first turkey! Since I tend to be an expiramental cook, I made the choice of following a recipe for something as crucial as a Thanksgiving turkey. It turned out pretty well; I was quite glad.

This is the whole gang eating Thanksgiving dinner.


This is Dave and his Dad, John, relaxing after the big meal. Like father, like son. In many ways.


One tradition Dave grew up with was the "Turkey Bowl", an annual game of football after dinner. We carried on the tradition here in Nashville.



We played games all week.

Thursday night we all decided to go outside and have a bonfire.

Our very good friends, Earl and Amanda, spent the whole week with the family too. It was so nice for them all to get to meet finally.


This is Allister, me, and Earl at Chuck E. Cheese.

It was such a nice time for all of us to be together and just spend time playing and talking and being close again.

No comments: