Thursday, December 18, 2008

Family Crafting

I promise I'm not talking about Christmas today. Today is just craft chat.

Last night Dave and I sat down to do something we don't often do. Craft together. I am always making things, and Dave is always constructing - don't call it crafting, he doesn't like that - but we rarely do them together. Dave was working on the picture frame for his parents made from a set of shutters we picked up at the flea market and I was working on the gifts for my two closest Nashville friends. We were listening to music (not Christmas music!) and giving each other input on the other's project. It was great!

The projects are coming along pretty well. I have three projects completely checked off the list. That doesn't really sound great, but I have six of the remaining sixteen underway, and nine more will be done tonight (the really quick and easy ones)! I hope you're as excited as I am.

No comments: