Monday, December 15, 2008

Soup, Snow, and Sara

Those of you who know me well know that I have an almost disturbing obsession with Sara Groves who just released a new Christmas CD, O Holy Night (which Dave helped record). You probably also know that I love the holidays so much that I could celebrate year ‘round. Those things mixed with the two and a half inches of snow that fell Thursday night, a big bowl of Pesto soup, and lots of Christmas crafting made for one wonderful, heart-warming weekend. I spent most of Saturday watching Christmas movies on TV and sewing. I finished one very cool, if I do say so myself, gift for one very cool, no doubt about it, 2 and a half year old. I made a fold-up coloring pack complete with crayon rocks, watercolor crayons, pencils, a rain forest coloring book, and a sketch pad. I wanted to take some photos of the coloring pack, but my camera is missing. I will be sure to post some pictures if that sneaky camera of mine shows itself. So, that's a total of two Christmas presents totally crossed off the list.

No comments: