Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sadie's Turning Six!


I finished the coloring book!! During the birthday party, but luckily the birthday girl herself was late so we didn't miss out on the party. What we thought would take about an hour or two in the morning ended up taking about 4 1/2 hours. That was completely maddening. As Dave put on twitter "@stephhagen is as stressed as I ever remember seeing her, and she's making a coloring book!"

I don't handle computer problems gracefully.

When the coloring book was explained to Sadie, she said, "Whoa. This is cool." And then all my hardwork was totally worth it.

So, anyway - here are some of my favorite pictures from the coloring book.

I really had a blast doing this project. I've already got two more orders for coloring books and some ideas for more. I'm thinking a coloring book for grown-ups is in order. Who else finds coloring extremely theraputic?

2 comments:

Brian Herzog said...

My college roommate Mike would lay on the floor and color when he was stressed. And the pix look awesome!

Heaven Sent Hatians said...

LOVE it!!