Monday, September 20, 2010

Don't Mess with Texas

In 2 months, Dave and get on a plane and head to Victoria, Texas. My big brother, Steve, is getting married the weekend of Thanksgiving and we'll spend a full week on the beach with family.

This is Steve, and his beautiful fiancee, Trysta.

See that little "A" down there by that beautiful blue water? That's me. I'm the little "A" in November.
Thanksgiving can't get here soon enough.

The husband has been working crazy hours lately, and I've been stressing over work and well... everything else my brain sits on for more than 10 seconds. I'm tightly wound right now. Thankfully, this weekend was a great stress reliever - I got time at home with Dave and time out and about adventuring with him. Our adventure consisted of thrifting in hopes of finding a Nintendo 64... which is serious adventure to us.

But the idea that in just two short months, I'll be (maybe camping) on a beach with Mr. Hagen has got me looking for the fast forward button.

1 comment:

The Hagens said...

woo hoo! so glad you guys get to do this and hope you have a wonderful time! and i totally hear you on the fastforward button - but having something you can look forward to is pretty great too! :)