Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall Is My Favorite

It's cold in my house and the windows are open. That makes me so incredibly happy. I know there will be a few more hot days thrown in before fall really starts up, but I'd be lying if I didn't say my brain was already in fall mode.

So much, in fact, that I put these outfits together hoping with all the hope I can muster, that I can pull some fall things out of the back of my closet very soon. Something I'm loving about the styles this season is that anything goes. Tights with shorts and a jacket. Cardigans over dresses with socks peeking out the top of boots. A ruffled floral dress with a leather jacket. It's hodgepodge and it's wonderful. Another thing I love about this season is that you can basically get inspiration from any era. 50's style glasses with a brogue shoes, hippy prints and scarves, an oversized sweater and leggings straight out of the 80's. Nothing makes sense, and I really like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last outfit is TOTALLY Christina!

Mom