Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lillian B

I have talented friends. Seriously. One of those friends is the lovely Lillian B. She's a photographer based out of Nashville and she does AMAAAZING work. This weekend, Dave and I headed to an old farm in Franklin, TN and she took some pictures of us.


I wanted some updated headshots, since I've lost quite a bit of weight since my last ones. And I wanted to get a few of Dave and me as well, for the same reason. Fun fact: the last time Lillian did pictures of Dave and I was when I broke my ankle! I promise she doesn't do that to most of her clients.



I'm pretty insecure about myself in pictures (which is true of basically everyone, I think) and every.single.picture Lillian sent me is a picture I'm proud to show people. To make ME feel CUTE in PICTURES! Pure talent, folks.
If you're in the Nashville area and you're looking for a photographer, definitely check her out. She's awesome.

No comments: