Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good Things Come

Things I've been waiting for that are finally happening:

I rotated my fall/winter albums out and filled my cd-holder with spring music.
I had frozen yogurt last night.
The sun is out in the morning when I wake up and in the evening when I get home.
The drive-in opens up this weekend.
My computer background is a floral picture again.
I'm wearing open toed shoes often.
My little sister is about to finish cosmetology school and is thinking about MOVING TO NASHVILLE OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS.

Three and a half years ago, I moved to Nashville. 8-9 hours away from my family. Since that moment, I've been trying to talk my family into moving here. Subtly and not so subtly. Finally, one of them is considering it. And it's the Bean! In my head, this is the greatest thing ever. We are very very good friends. And I miss her dearly.

No comments: