Thursday, October 14, 2010

Playing Dress Up

In a few (hopefully short) weeks, I'm heading down to Texas for my brother's wedding/Thanksgiving/beach vacation.

I had a dream a few nights ago that I had brought my entire family to the store with me to find a dress for the wedding. It was 7:23 and the wedding was supposed to start at 7:30 across town. The whole family was mad at me because I hadn't found a dress yet, and I was wandering the store crying. I was saying things like, "I can't afford the dresses that I liiiiiike" and "these aren't even in my siiiiize" and it was all very stressful, as I'm sure you can imagine.

So the next day I began my hunt for a dress for the wedding. Which then turned into figuring out what I'll wear the whole time in Texas. Mentally packing, if you will. Which then turned into an all-out Polyvore fest. Which became these:


Do you think 5 weeks early is too early to start packing?

No comments: