Monday, October 18, 2010

Early Fall Jams

It's PLAYLIST TIIIIIME!

My pictures from the pumpkin patch this weekend haven't been uploaded yet, so I'm posting the other fun I had this weekend. My playlist!

I make 2 playlists per season. Like, "early summer" and "late summer" and this is Early Fall.

Works well with the windows down on an evening road trip out the studio - it's been tested.

Enjoy!

1. Victim of Circumstance - She Bears
2. For Us - Pete Yorn
3. A Million to One - Autovaughn
4. Coney Island - Good Old War
5. Begin Again - Farewell Flight
6. Something In the Water - Brooke Fraser
7. Love You Strongly - Amy Stroup
8. Crushes - Andy Shauf
9. Static Waves - Andrew Belle
10. Sun Hands - Local Natives
11. Go On, Say It - Blind Pilot
12. Break Me Out - The Rescues
14. The Guy That Says Goodbye - Griffin House

No comments: