Friday, February 18, 2011

So Stinking Much

I have a friend that I meet with every week or so for mentoring. Last night we met for coffee and I tried to give her the recap on the past couple of weeks and ended up talking basically nonstop the entire hour and a half. Seriously. So much talking.

But it made me realize just how jam-packed my life has been lately. I've had time for nothing because I'm trying to make time for everything. Know what I mean? I'm sure you do, if you live in America. So this weekend, I had planned on painting the bedroom (and I may still) but what I really want to do is relax. I want to play outside, cook my own meals, take a nap or two, watch old movies on tv with my favorite quilt, and relax.
Because if it takes me an hour and a half to recap the past two weeks, that's too much stuff.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yeah, things have been hectic lately. It's hard to keep up! I totally know what you mean!