Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Office Stuff

I've had the early-spring (technically it's not spring yet, but whatever...) urge to organize everything. Every. Thing. So I went on a mental shopping spree yesterday to buy organizational things for my imaginary office, because that's what you do when you're trying to pay off debt and have a savings, etc.

These are the items I put in my shopping carts before I deleted them.

1. Cutie file folder boxes. I'd stick with brown, I think. 2. Elegant file folders. Because if you can have a pretty folder over a plain folder, why on earth would you pick plain? 3. Retro pens because they match. 4. Jadeite Desk Set because it's one of the colors I'm obsessing over now. and 5. The camera pencil sharpener because ARE YOU KIDDING ME with that cuteness? And the fact that Dave and I have started inadvertently collecting vintage cameras... and my current pencil sharpener is broken. If that wasn't sold out, I would have actually purchased it maybe.

But since my shopping is imaginary anyway, I'm going to go ahead and put this on the list.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like it, especially the jadite set.