Monday, February 7, 2011

Prayer Requests

I'm popping in to say hello on my coffee break this morning because I had a super busy weekend that didn't involve much blogging. Or any. One of the things I got to do this weekend was an event called The Movement set up by high school kids who are starting to raise awareness for orphan care in their high schools. Amazing and inspirational. I'm so proud of those kids (I know a few who are involved) and what they're doing. It helps that I'm riding an adoption and orphan care wave right now as well, and this upcoming week is exciting for that very reason.

This week is a big week for me for a couple of different reasons, and I just wanted to let you know in case you'd like to say a prayer for me. I've got the day off of work on Wednesday, and I crampacked it with meetings and non-work working and brainstorming sessions and all sorts of things to that effect. All sorts of things that I'm filled to the brim with excitement about.

I'm praying that God will take my tiny seed of an idea and grow it into something awesome. I'm praying that bits and pieces of things in my life that haven't always made sense will finally fit together. I'm praying that I'll be able to make my thoughts come across well and make sense to other people, and I'm praying that I won't be discouraged and blocked by my own self-doubt. Join me, if you're the praying type. I could really use it on Wednesday!

No comments: