Friday, July 23, 2010

Music to Match the Mood

It's sunny, it's Friday afternoon, I have an excellent mix-tape running in my car, and life is good. The forced rest from having nothing "big" happening lately has proven, once again, to be good for me. I went to bed before 10pm TWO NIGHTS this week, and I'm feeling that too. I'm all around cheery, which doesn't really make for interesting writing. So sorry if I've seemed a bit uninspired lately.

Because of my happy un-inspiration, I thought I'd share my sunny mix-tape with you. It's perfect for Friday afternoons in July with your windows down in the car. But if you have A/C, I won't hold that against you. Much.

2. Easy - by Deer Tick
3. Bury Me With My Car - by Ben Sollee
4. Hustle and Cuss - by The Dead Weather
5. Are We All Forgotten - by Paper Route
6. Whatever Gets You By - by The Features
7. You Are the Best Thing - by Ray LaMontagne
8. Airstream Driver - by Gomez
10. My Song - by Brandi Carlile
11. Sweeter Than This - by Katie Herzig
12. I Do - by Lisa Loeb
13. 1901 - by Phoenix
14. Winter Winds - by Mumford & Sons
15. Die Die Die - by The Avett Brothers

1 comment:

Earl said...

every time I see the name Katie Herzig I think it's one of your sisters.