Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm Giddy

For so very many reasons, I am giddy today.
1. I got a frappuccino this morning.
2. My singing voice just happens to be decent so far today, thanks to my in-car vocal warm up.
3. I am wearing matching shoes for the first time in two months. (Please no pale leg jokes, CHRIS!)

4. My morning peek at Google Analytics showed that my Etsy shop had more than twice its normal traffic.
5. While clicking through some of my favorite blogs this morning, an activity that I can never get enough of, I came across this little post which FEATURED ME! and my Oh Happy Day Journals. Awesome - not just that I was on a blog, which is so very very cool, but that it's already one of the 10 or so that I look at every day. Little bit of freaking out over here.
Oh happy day, indeed.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Hey Stephanie, I found your blog via Facebook... and I checked out your Etsy store, very cool. How are you these days? (We took French together... a LONG time ago...)