Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

When I was younger, we used to go to St. Louis to my great-aunt's pumpkin patch. Hay rides, pick-your-own-pumpkin fields, and much, much more. It was the greatest expereince as a child, and I still get excited every fall when I think about taking a trip to a pumpkin patch. Though my great-aunt's farm is 6 hours away, there is one just south of Nashville, about 30 minutes from our house. We went this past weekend with some great friends and had a blast. My friend Angie took these photos while we were there.

They had some amazing bunting up in the barn, made out of bandanas! Brilliant! I'm planning on doing this someday on my back porch perhaps.

This is her sweet son, Logan, in the pick-your-own-pumpkin field. He loves to dress up! Look at that cute little vest...

This is Logan, Dan, Dave, and me checking out some amazing sheep. They're an endagered breed, I guess. Very soft and spotty.

1 comment:

The Hagens said...

miss u guys! can't wait for t-giving!