Friday, October 2, 2009

It's Starting...

It's October...eep! Fall is my favorite time of year, so SO much fun. Cable knit sweaters, pumpkin seeds, homemade soup, Christmas planning. (Don't tell my husband I said Christmas already. Seriously.)

If you know me in person, you know that I have a tendency to jump around in thought and in conversation. Today’s blog will showcase that aspect of my personality. Instead of thinking of myself as flighty, I like to think of it as quirky.
First on the list of jumping topics, I have lots of fun fall activities planned this weekend. I’m very excited about the first bowl of chili of the season (thanks again to the lovely Lillian), heading to the pumpkin patch with Dave and a few sweet friends, possibly an arts and crafts project with some awesome crafty kids, and some fall cleaning/organizing. I bought a new caramel apple crisp air freshener, and it's just pointless if my house still looks as messy as summer, right? So, cleaning it will be.

And some fun news – I’m hosting my first craft night next week! It’ll be at my house, in my craft room, I think – which needs the most cleaning and organizing. (Also don’t tell my husband that I admitted that.) I could not be more excited about craft night. It should be lots of fun – I’ll be sure to let everyone know how it went.

Some really fun news, for me at least, is happening on Saturday without me. I donated a painted window to a silent auction in the Nashville area and left lots of business cards. So, if you attended the silent auction, and you’re visiting my humble little blog because of that – welcome! We’re so happy to have you. Pull up a seat and stay awhile.

Lastly, please, if you haven’t done so, check out my new and improved etsy site. With the new pictures up, I think it looks totally different, and I'm quite excited. Here’s the link.

Have a great fall weekend, friends!

1 comment:

Angie Fenton said...

I too am very excited about Fall. It's so set apart from any other time of the year. There's nothing like it. Looking forward to Thursday!!!