Friday, July 10, 2009

What I Need to Hear

This may not be just exactly what someone else needs right now. So, this may be a pretty selfish post - but It's exactly what I need. I have my eye on a couple of things lately that I know may not work out...things that I really desire to be involved in, and things I feel would make me feel purposeful, needed, and significant. I have no burning bush right now telling me which steps to take, but in the wandering of my gypsy soul, this is what I need.

Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Ephesians 6:18
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Psalm 126:5-6
Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him.

Eph. 3:20-21
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus unto all generations for ever and ever.

No comments: