Monday, July 13, 2009

Another recipe

Yes. I know. I am obsessed with food lately. Eating healthier is something that I put all of my energy into for a while, until it becomes normal to me, or it slowly tapers off into eating old junk food again. Since I am still in the all-I-can-think-about-is-eating-healthy-food stage, I am going to post another recipe today. I made a comment about this recipe on facebook, and have had several people ask me for the recipe, so I thought I should probably post it for all to see. It's simple, it's delicious, and it's quite healthy!

Cucumber Crab Salad

1 lb lump crab meat (I used imitation since it's so much cheaper, but it would be amazing with real crab)
1 cup of plain yogurt
2 tbsp olive oil (I just eyeballed it)
1/2 cucumber chopped
1 garlic clove minced
1 tsp dill (I would use a little less next time, just because the longer it sat, the stronger the dill became)
1 tsp mint
1 scallion
1 lime (zest and juice)

It's great on whole wheat toast, or in a wrap.

No comments: