Thursday, June 25, 2009

Twenty-three, so far

Monday, I turned 23.  Since Monday morning, I've done the following:
  • been to the chiropractor - about whose unfathomable power I am waning in passion, I must add
  • had a very, very wonderful birthday party with some very, very wonderful friends
  • lost power at my house, during said birthday party, for about 2 hours
  • been to Louisville and back for a convention through work
  • had a false alarm heart attack, as I've been calling it
  • and a subsequent trip to the Emergency Room to get an EKG, a chest x-ray, a sonogram to check for gall stones, and ended up with a non-diagnosis          
  • researched esophageal spasms (which the ER thinks is the likely cause of my chest pain), gastroesophageal reflux disorder, acid reflux disorder, panic attacks, panic disorder, and depression
  • called my family practice doctor to schedule a hopefully-more-productive-than-the-ER appointment
  • bought a food processor with birthday money
  • had an emotional breakdown
  • got over it
  • broke the A/C in my car
  • ate 3 cups of jello and 3 slices of key lime pie (don't judge me... it was a false alarm heart attack)
  • took a five and a half hour nap
  • blogged
what have you done in the past 4 days?

No comments: