Friday, November 21, 2008

Family Life

As someone who is new to the blogging scene, I thought an introduction should be in order. I’ll give you the basics, and hopefully during the life of my online journaling, you will find out so much more.

I am married to my very best friend, David. We “met” when he was in my brother’s 5th grade class but didn’t know each other well until early high school. We became nearly inseparable and began dating my junior year. I followed him to college, two years later, and was engaged shortly after that. We married when I was 19 and he was 20. Babies, really, but as Dave has worded it, we had a uniquely stable relationship. Though I’m only 22 now, I have had the three growing-up-est years of my life. Hard at times, but I’ve always had Dave there to remind me of how blessed I am.

My family is made up of 6- my mom, Regina, my dad, Brian, my older brother, Stephen, me, and my two younger sisters, Christina and Emily. David has a family of 5- his parents are John and Sandi, he has an older sister, Christine who is married and has two precious little girls. He also has an older brother, Steve, who is married and they have three young, and also precious, children. They are overseas right now in the Philippines and we are anxiously awaiting their next trip home.

I’ll leave you with a couple pictures of the family.

Dave and me


Dave and I with my family

Dave's parents

No comments: