Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh Dear.

I just decided to do a little organization of ideas. I realized that I have 35! people on my Christmas List this year. That list is just for my "homemade" Christmas friends. I was going to take a picture of the list and explain it to you, but then I realized I don't have time to do that and that there are more people on my list than there are reasons for me to waist time by blogging about how many people are on my list. If you're one of the 35! people on my list who are getting a handcrafted gift from me this year, I may become increasingly bitter towards you as the holiday season progresses. It's only because I love you and I'm an insane person, and insane people do this kind of thing. Bear with me as I begin my Christmas crafting. Oh heavens, here we go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOW you can understand why your mother was a cranky insane person most of the Decembers of your life!

Love,

MOM