Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Stuff


This is not a sad post! I promise! Now you can continue without trepidation.


I know a lot of pregnant women, which is really fun. I'm completely intrigued by pregnancy. So, in honor of all you mamas-to-be, I'm going to post about some of my favorite baby finds around the web. And if you're not pregnant, chances are you know someone who is and you need a shower gift, so read on!


This sunsuit makes me weak in the knees. Sassy little hipster baby.

Everything in this shop is amazing. Every. Thing. These little circus stickers are adorable. Would be great for a nursery, boy's or girl's.


This stuffed octopus is such fun! A great idea for the DIY mama.
I need to snuggle the baby that's wearing this onesie. Stat. And some of my favorite shops for amazing baby stuff: Zara (for really chic clothing), Gilt Groupe (for great deals on more expesive baby items), and of course Old Navy and Target both have great baby finds and they're normally super cheap!

No comments: